Tamara Bock is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management and Litigation practices, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises national and multinational companies on all facets of employment issues, including compliance with state, federal, and international laws and regulations, assists companies with creation, maintenance, and communication of employment contracts and policies
- Conducts workplace training seminars for employees, managers, and human resource personnel
- Conducts internal investigations into complaints of employee misconduct and in response to shareholder demands regarding allegations of, among other things, securities violations
- Represents employers in federal and state trial and appellate courts and in arbitrations and mediations on a broad range of employment law issues, involving, among other things, breach of employment contracts, restrictive covenants, and confidentiality agreements; compensation disputes; misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets; raiding; partnership disputes; and harassment and discrimination claims
- Represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters, including business and banking disputes and real estate, contract, breach of fiduciary duty, limited liability company law, and securities actions
- Advises prospective hires in the financial services industry on employment issues, including restrictive covenants, employment contracts, and the confidentiality of business information
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Bock was an attorney at a litigation boutique in New York City, where she focused on complex commercial litigation, including sophisticated business disputes and employment, real estate, contract, and securities matters. Previously, she was a litigation attorney at an international law firm, where her practice included securities, antitrust, and bankruptcy litigation.