One Firm Representatives – $2,500
Conference registration includes: participation in Equal Pay sessions only and admission to the First Chair Gala.
*Registration and Payment are subject to our Terms and Conditions below
SIGN UP FOR SUMMIT UPDATES
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
CLE Financial Hardship Policy
A financial hardship discount to attend the Equal Pay Summit may be available to attorneys in good standing who are unemployed or under-employed and/or have other financial hardships. First Chair offers a reduced tuition to allow attorneys experiencing financial hardship to fulfill their mandatory education requirement.
Meeting registrants who are unable to afford this continuing legal education program registration fees due to financial hardship may petition for registration fee waivers or discounted program fees.
- Financial hardship discounts may be applied only toward price of CLE tuition
- Attorneys receiving the discounts are responsible for any other costs of attending a CLE program
- Financial hardship discounts will not be granted retroactively.
- Financial hardship discounts are nontransferable from program to program, person to person or product to product.
To apply, the applicant must
(1) submit the request on letterhead;
(2) sign the request;
(3) submit proof of income or an explanation stating why the normal fee associated with the program causes the lawyer financial hardship; and
(4) submit a fully completed course registration form submitted on or before the meeting registration deadline.
Scholarships will be awarded on a space-available basis, with preference given to applicants in order of date submitted.(1) First Chair, LLC will waive or reduce meeting registration fees at their discretion.
Please submit hardship petition’s in writing to:
First Chair, LLC
Attn: Gina Amatruda-Fiorillo
265 Washington Avenue #18
West Haven, CT 06516
(1) For courses costing over $500, Illinois Attorneys who qualify will receive at least a 50% reduction in the meeting registration fee.
Payment will be accepted by check or money order only. You will receive an invoice via email to pay by check or money order (payable to First Chair LLC). Invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or by their on-site check in date, whichever is earliest.
Substitutions and Cancellations:
Substitutions may be sent at any time. No refunds or letters of credit are available. All substitutions must be made in writing, submitted in advance of the event start date.
First Chair, LLC reserves the right to cancel an event at any time. First Chair, LLC reserves the right to replace or cancel speakers or make any other changes to the agenda without notice. All information is subject to change.
Photo Release: I agree and acknowledge that First Chair Equal Pay Summit plans to take photographs at the 2020 conference and reproduce them in news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the First Chair Equal Pay Summit website (www.equalpaysummit.com). By participating in the First Chair Equal Pay Summit I grant the right to use my name, photograph and biography for such purposes. I am aware this is a release of liability and rights of use related to photographs; a contract between myself and First Chair Equal Pay Summit 2020. I have read, understand and agree to these terms and am entering into this agreement of my own free will.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refund, please contact our offices at 203-915-3975.